"NINE TO FIVE"

 

 
Nine to five
I work so hard
Like the bees in a hive

There is no free lunch
There is not great compensation
To so much dedication

The market is tough
Every day is so crazy
No room to be lazy
I left home so in a hurry
That I even forgot to water my daisy

My boss is the evil
His lack of popularity is unbelievable

The colleage besides me
Is always trying to have more power at all costs
He does not care about the losses

He wants to be the big
But what he doesn't know is that
Everybody thinks he is a pig

My work is so boring
I really count the seconds
To finish the morning

When I get out of here
I go to the bar to get a beer
Than I can relax and stop living under fear


My situation is not clear
I feel so weak
Some times I feel like
I will not live more than a week

I work nine to five
I see nothing really inspiring
My life is just a foot in front of the other
To survive

(Simone)

 
 

No comments: