"THE WORLD I THOUGHT IS NOT THE WORLD I SEE"

 
Here
From the top of this hill
I can see the whole universe of earth
The place where I got a life to live...

With the eyes of a child I see it
I don't understand many things ...

I thought the world was a playground
Where all could enjoy
Being together
By sharing smiles, dreams, experiences ...

All could run free
Talk spontaneously
Without thinking much
All were transparent
And
Potentially good in nature ...

I thought all world would have a kid's innocence and purity
All could love each other unconditionally ....
All could adore life with the sweetness of a candy
Melting inside the mouth ....

I thought all could eat well and sleep well
After a long day playing

I thought I would live in a world of fairy tales
With challenges
But
Happy endings no matter what!

But the world I have seen so far
Is made more of nightmares than pleasant dreams

So few can be their own truth
So few can speak out loud their believes
So few can trust and be trustable
So few can be good
So few can dream of a better future ...

Some only know a life of pain
Deception, depression
Lack of connection...

This world is angry
This world has a  heart with longing of love
Love is the only way to restorate 
The vital part of us, life, hope, and faith... 

This world is all wounds
Healing them
Is the challenge all of us should get involved with ....

(Simone)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PICTURE OF WORLD FRM EYES OF OUTSIDER...Y DONT U TRAVEL ALOT? COME TO WRLD SEE ALL WITH UR OWN EYES & EXPERIENCES..O U OUTHSIDER!! STANDING SUMWHERE ELSE!!!!COME!!

Simone said...

Yes, I would like to see this world with everybody's eyes, to have different perspectives, maybe better perspectives than the ones I have.
Thank you for your comment ... Well taken it was! Keep writing, your perspecitve is important to me. Share with me yours eyes. Then I will see the world you see and I might believe in a better fate to Humankind.