"I HAVE A DREAM...'

I have a dream...
All colors will be blended
By forming a human race rainbow
The colors of one's skin will be a reason for pride not prejudice...
I have a dream...
Peace will be achieved as a lasting agreement
Religion will keep being each one's identity by choice
But not a reason for animosity between people...
I have a dream...
Social inequality will be extinguished
All will have a place in the sun
All will have a chance to enjoy a dignifying life...

I have a dream...
Basic needs will be guaranteeded as a right
Nobody will ever experience starvation
Neither physical nor emotional... 
I have a dream...
Segregation will turn into unification
Diversity celebrated
Hate .... dissipated...
I have a dream...
Universal peace will be everybody's choice
Each person will have a voice
This world will be contaminated by pure rejoice...

I have a dream...
Disabilities will not mean lack of capabilities
But
A new path of possibilities
Due to one's versatilities...


I have a dream...
Bullying will be condemned as a shameful thing
Education will change mentality from brutality
To morality...

I have a dream...
Diversity will be taken as formidable force
As a strength source...
I have a dream...
Labels will be banned
Prejudice against differences overturned
People will not be classified
But this world passified...

I have a dream...
Love will be everybody's choice of living and relating
Ultimate foundation for understanding
Until the human race's life as a whole become outstanding...

(Simone)

No comments: