"THE TREE AND THE CYCLE OF A LIFE THAT NEVER ENDS..."

 
 
 
The tree stands strong in a forgotten place
I can see it through my window
It is tall and majestic
But seems disable
Half of it was cut off
As some branches got tangled
Between the power lines...
  
Little plants hold the tree trunk
As if it was their ultimate salvation
I guess the tree enjoys to be hugged by them
Feels more elegant
Maybe as dressing up for a parade...
 
Fall is coming up
Probably, inside the tree a metamorphosis for the next season is happening
But, so far, the tree is still apparently in summer mood...
  
I feel sorry for the trees
When they lose their leaves
Get completely nude
The branches turn into dry sticks
For me it reminds suffering...
  
On the other hand
I don't think that their Creator
Would want them to suffer
The changes are just part of life
It is part of the process of the re-birth far ahead
Now it is time to get rid of the old, then rest, and recycle
Until the awakening in a new fashion...
  
A brand-new life once and again...
 
(Simone)

No comments: