NOCTURNAL REVELATION...


Night of my dreams
A perfect masterpiece
Ultimate moment of peace...
 
It bewitches my eyes
Releases my soul
Increases my heartbeats
While I walk on the poetry of its streets...
 
I leave behind the memories of daylight
And let myself to be captivated by the stories
Of this heavenly parade of shadows
Playful marionettes
Dancing like little children
Behind the walls
Holding their beloved china dolls
 
The night likes to whisper its secrets
To the ones who know to listen
Not with the ears
But denude of fears
 
The silver moon
Shines proudly
With eyes peeled to the mysteries
Behind the dark spots
The stars make a population of inquisitive beings
Diamonds of many skies
They were born to be
The Earth's spies
 
Each one of us
Carry at least one dream 
That never dies
 
-Simone-
 

No comments: