SIT WITH ME AWHILE...


Come
Sit with me awhile
Lets share our stories
Lets built memory on this bench...
 
There is so much to say
So much to silence
...and still understand...
 
The intensely green trees and bushes
The vast blue sky
The birds and butterflies
All will be the witnesses
Of our moments...
 
Lets let the emotions run free
Like the stream of this lovely river...
 
Life can be this simple
This beautiful
This light...
 
Lets enjoy what we have
And make great wishes
For what may come...
 
Come
Sit with me awhile
Feel free to be you
I will like that way!
 
-Simone-


3 comments:

ziba ghorbani said...

I can not believe, what I have got! A very especial friend! My adorable Simone What I say!?
Now I can say just,
My tears are very glad as they are running on my cheeks after too long time because of HAPPINESS!
THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DARLING!

ziba ghorbani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simone Bittencourt said...

Ziba, I am very glad they became tears of happiness! I hope never tears of sorrows again... Thank you for letting me know about your impressions!...